Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge

Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
No heavy cream or corn syrup in this Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge! It’s dairy free, refined sugar free, and only 6 ingredients!
Hey guys! Tiffany from Feel Great in 8 here. I’m so excited to be back at Super Healthy Kids! I just know you are going to love this healthy, yummy dessert recipe! I absolutely love treats that I can enjoy and share with my kids without guilt! And I love chocolate. And I love peanut butter. I also love almond butter, which would work great in this recipe too. But, enough about me. Let’s get on with the healthy goodness.

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup – peanut butter, all-natural
  • 1 large – banana
  • 1 teaspoon – vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoon – coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoon – maple syrup, pure
  • 1 tbsp – cocoa powder, unsweetened
Directions
  1. Stir peanut butter till creamy and smooth. If you need to warm it up to make it softer, it might be easier.
  2. Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor and mix until very smooth! You don't want any lumps at all. Just smooth cream.
  3. Spread into an 8x8 pan or a loaf pan. It doesn't need to come to the edge.
  4. Place in fridge or freezer until firm. Cut into squares. Store in the fridge to maintain solid bars.
Recipe Source:superhealthykids.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel